Another first in Arboricultural training, Proclimber is pleased to announce this exciting new course for the experienced climber/Arborist.
We have tailor made this course for the Climber Arborist who is looking to expand their knowledge & skills, & who has the desire to progress to a higher level in this Industry.
For developing a good mind-set, with possible aspirations of becoming a team leader or a head climber in the future. This would in turn produce a more valuable & productive climber within their company.
Stay one-step ahead of the rest; join us on our next available Course!
Any Prerequisites needed?
CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 & CS40 City & Guilds qualification (or the new award C&G equivalent awards) & at least one-year full time tree climbing experience since your CS40 assessment (proof of this is required before signing up to this course).
What’s included in the Course?
- Designing & Planning a Safe Rigging System
- Risk Management
- Rigging Equipment Selection
- Rigging Physics
- Managing Forces In Rigging
- Team Planning & Effective Communication
- Tree Access & Safe positioning Techniques
- Advanced Rigging Techniques
- Advanced Cutting Techniques
- Cutting Methods Analyzed
- Productive Material Handling On Site
- Advanced Winching Systems
- Felling Standing Stems
- Dealing with Dead Trees
- Precision Felling Techniques
- Good Leadership & Customer Communication Skills
- Tree Mechanics
- 002109 City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rigging(CS41)
- Proclimber Advanced Arborist Climber Certificate.
- Great Accommodation
- Breakfast & Pack Lunch each day (excluding weekends).
How many practical days or theory days?
7 days on site, intensive hands on training
2 days theory
1 day 002109 City & Guilds Assessment
What Equipment do I need to bring?
PPE (In good condition)
Climbing equipment (with a copy of current LOLER certification).
Personal First Aid & Retractable Knife
All Chainsaws, Fuel, Chain Oil, Winches, Ropes & Rigging Equipment provided.
Total cost £2,250.00 this includes Accommodation for the entire two weeks, plus breakfast & packed lunch each weekday & Vat.
Date of next course 4th – 15th November 2013
Limited places available. Book now to reserve a place, minimum deposit £500.00.
Need more information regarding this course? Please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions you may have.
If you are new to this Industry check out our Fast track training course for complete beginners, using the Fast Track navigation button at the top of the page.